In light of Bitter Billie Rubin's continued late-night drunken rampages, the normals over on the SRM page are becoming increasingly fed up with all of the bullshit, baloney, infighting and utter insanity that are the Sleuthettes' bread and butter. Many of the minor minions have recently been expressing their discontent in no uncertain terms. Billie's latest outrage, another nasty 2 a.m. text to Hazel on Dec. 2, elicited these disgruntled responses:
Chester will be dead before anything is accomplished here.
I agree...a lot of crazy posts lately. Kind of makes this page look like a big joke.
There's been nothing new on here for months. Just whacked out theories, and accusations. I'm sure (Tepid's) never here because he's ashamed and embarrassed of what this has turned into.
You are not the only one seeing the insane craziness.
Even before things got this out of hand, others had already dared to share their dissatisfaction with the direction the Sleuthettes' "investigation" was taking:
For a group abt 3 weeks away from Chester's parole hearing you certainly waste a lot of time on silliness here. (Originally posted on Facebook Oct. 6, 2013)
Seriously....I have been reading this page for a while and it seems like every day more and more B.S. is coming out. You all made a lot of sense at the beginning giving us a lot to think about. I agree this could of been done by a few people, and could very well have been a cover up but really to judge people by what they look like? Cross dressers? Swingers? Judging the murder victims? Wrong caves? I think in the last few days you people are hurt Mr Weger's cause more than helping him! (Originally posted on Facebook Oct. 29, 2013)I'm not bashing anyone problem with most of this group is you don't want any feed back unless it makes you look good. I can't explain the photo's but I know when a picture is taken of a person it isn't always a good picture. I have pic's that make me look older, younger, even look like someone else. I just think if all of this would of been found out years ago if there was a chance of it being men dressed as woman or wrong caves. I truly believe Chester is not guilty, I do believe he was railroaded. All I'm saying is some of the things mentioned in the last few days are a little over the top. (Originally posted on Facebook Oct. 29, 2013)

Any ideas of what we are doing to get him released ??? Just looks like the same things are coming up over n over again. I do believe he is not guilty n am in this room to get suggestions. (Originally posted on Facebook Nov. 4, 2013)
Billie, it seems to me that you like drama. and it does keep the page interesting. I've always wondered why your group wasnt more interested in trying to discuss the subject with those that believe hes guilty. to try to convince them of your thoughts on it, rather than fight with them, tell them to go away, and block them. lol, a convert usually is a bigger ally. but, the drama keeps the page active for sure. (Originally posted on Facebook Nov. 13, 2013)
It is also my hope that EVERYONE would just post info and not make it a guessing game. To make people feel belittled or not as smart as some people think they are is just not right! If we are to have compassion for Chester, the ladies and their families, we must have compassion for ALL. (Originally posted on Facebook Nov. 13, 2013)
The above quotes represent the tip of a very large and unhappy iceberg. All I can say is Fearless Leader had better rein in the Sleuthettes ("as in" Bitter Billie) soon or else he might find one of these under his Christmas tree this year.


2 comments:
As it stands I hear many members are ready to burn effigies of Billie Rubin, Chatty Cathy and Tepid March. Have they not realized that they've embarrassed the cause?
CHATTY CATHY??!!!!
Does she wet her pants too???
Post a Comment