I know you're all on the edge of your seats now, breathlessly waiting to see who will appear next in the center ring...
And awa-a-y we go: Let's all give it up for Coral "Plugged Nickel" Biggot!! A very distant relative of avant garde poet ee cummings, Coral has apparently attempted to adopt his writing style as she is known for her long, rambling, stream-of-unconsciousness posts featuring little or no regard for the traditional rules of grammar or punctuation.
Ms. Biggot's main contribution to the Sleuthettes, however, has been her unwavering belief that the Jews were somehow involved in the Starved Rock murders because, as Billie Rubin and CathyDin O'Barrell love repeating over and over, "Just follow the money!" Coral's unique perspective on that old adage is encapsulated in this revealing post: "I would imagine money flowed n he got paid off. The state police are right n should have nailed this one. But who knew back then we had a crooked county. Remember it was in the 60s...I still say again Jews n their money. And just drop Chicago higher ups in n u have it. My opinion the beloved husbands put a hit on one of the wives but being as they hung around together. . They all had to go. Just my opinion." (Originally posted on Facebook Nov. 7, 2013)
Another of Coral's frenetic brainstorms was the laughable notion that the blood splatter at the crime scene came from farm animals. In the YCMTSU department, I offer you this unreal "udder"-ance: "Blood ? That's easy to get. . Especially them. What kind of blood ? You will never know. Maybe from a farmer that killed one of his cows ?? Then a lot of blood n it looks the same. Doesn't have to be human blood not any quantity of it. Just an opinion. . But we do have farmers involved here too ...." (Originally posted on Facebook Nov. 5, 2013)
In addition to her anti-Semitic bent and farmer hate crush, Coral tends to get a mite confused about which group she is actually posting in and seems to think the Illinois Valley News & Gossip folks are someone else. But, my friends, you must try to forgive her for as you can see above, her skull is so thick that not much penetrates it. Oh wait, you thought that was a helmet? Oh dear me, no!
Coral sea, Coral dew
Turn-ons: Spondulix, wiener schnitzel, filthy lucre, baseball, strudel, simoleans
Turn-offs: LaSalle County, Hanukkah, diagramming sentences, menorahs, courtrooms, yarmulkes
Hobbies: Broom riding, letter writing, keeping Christ in Xmas, playing slots, cooking up sauerkraut
Favorite TV show: Hogan's Heroes because she loves all that Nazi stuff and thinks Bob Crane was killed with a tree limb, instead of a tripod
Least favorite book: "The Elements of Style" by Strunk and White
Most dazed and gender-confused quote: "Jack are you a stalker n looking in the court system for my info ? Apparently you are and no need to. None of your business. Do you do this to everyone you meet ??? So sad but if you wanted to know about me. .. be a man ??? Or woman and ask. I am here. So maybe Jack isn't ur real name humm maybe I should look that up ?? You know what ?? I really don't have to and waste my time with you. I am here to help free weger n that's the point of this page !! Maybe you would be more of a help if u didn't spy on ppl n help with the cause. No I am no stranger to to court system but that's my business. You have a wonderful day of possible for such a troubled man or woman."
(Originally posted on Facebook Nov. 12, 2013)
Coral was then kindly informed that she was laboring under a slight misapprehension as, no, freeing Chester Weger was NOT the point of the particular page on which she was posting. However, she returned the next day, none the wiser...
Most grammatically incorrect quote: "And an alias is ok to bash ppl ? If your on up n up trying to help ppl.. why not use your real name ? Are you in hiding for ???? Why did you come off as a lawbiding citizen when your not for real ?? Sorry but we are to get weger out. Is that your goal too ? If not I guess I am on the wrong page. Oh n honey I do have my facts straight n not misinformed. Hagd in your cozy little world. ..." (Originally posted on Facebook on Nov. 13, 2013)
After being informed once again that she was indeed, literally, "on the wrong page", Coral still came back for more...
Most clueless yet hilarious quote: "Oops name change again.???? Yes I am going back to the srm page where there's no gossip n everyone tells the truth. I really thought you would be more creative than that but oh well ..I don't play well with clowns !!!" (Originally posted on Facebook on Nov. 13, 2013)
Sadly, the day ended with Coral failing to grasp the irony of referring to the SRM group's page as containing "no gossip" and a place where "everyone tells the truth."


2 comments:
Anti-Semitic moron. She fits in perfectly with those idiots on Starved Rock Murders. Marshtians are it too.
Hate to think they come from the same species as me.
I find this woman's quotes or posts, whatever they are, extremely difficult to decipher. Relative or not, she does not possess the e.e. cummings gift for poetic imagery.
Yes, the remarks about Jews are very bad form. One doesn't like to cast stones, but Coral B. sounds a most unpleasant sort of person.
Post a Comment