Monday, November 25, 2013
Looks like the party's over
So it's been three days since the Sleuthettes had their big "fundraiser"/night out on the town and no one has posted anything about the outcome. Not a single word. Not even from the belle of the ball and party planner extraordinaire Icky Vickie Ditchbird, who seems to have dropped off the face of the earth.
Meanwhile, the rest of the group is left to "ponder" (to use one of Billie's favorite words): How many people attended the event? How many T-shirts were sold? How much money is "in the kitty"? ;-) I guess the world (including those people who are genuinely interested and may have even donated money) will never know. An educated guess puts the amount somewhere around $15. So much for the alleged trust fund for Chester, eh?
By all accounts, the turnout was very disappointing, especially for CathyDin O'Barrell, who fought Friday evening stop-and-go traffic on I-55 to get down to Garzanelli's only to discover that most of the people who said they were coming had not bothered to show up. Then to top it all off, she leaves her cellphone charger at Billie Rubin's house. Boo-hoo!
On Sunday, Chatty CathyDin and Billie decided to start yet another Facebook page devoted to Chester Weger. Could it be that they no longer wish to be associated with the lunatic ravings and offensive behavior connected with Fearless Leader's group? Are they trying to distance themselves from the Marshtian madness? Too little too late, I would say!
Since this blog went public a mere 10 days ago, the Sleuthettes have gone into stealth mode, evidently posting their twisted theories only in their "private group," the existence of which they have recently tried to deny even though Billie has been bragging about it for months. People have been deserting the SRM group in droves. Chatty CathyDin is no longer quite so chatty and Billie only posts on there when she is too drunk to know any better or to even know which account she is posting under.
In the wee hours of this morning, after unwittingly posting under her alternate account, Billie went too far and managed to piss off one of the few friends she had left. That person posted this angry comment on the SRM group's page this morning:
I have sat by and put up with Billie (Rubins) shit long enough. I too came to this page thinking Chester innocent, But the bottom line is Billie chased another one of us away!
I don't know who the hell you think you are Billie, but I personally have hade enough of your shit! You started with (local author), you pissed off the Raccuglia boy by bad mouthing his dad, then you went on to poor (Kathi S.), who has never once said anything bad. You tried talking (Jack J.) into meeting up with you for your own sexual fantasy, and now you have the nerve to call me out publicly because you've drank all night and imagine my cousin and I are in cahoots against you!!! The last straw Billy, was your very rude comment on my personal page about my friends son that died of a heroin overdose. Your an embarrassment to the people that truly believe Chester innocent. All you want is fame for yourself. DO NOT, defame my friends and family again.
That turned out to be a watershed comment because dozens of people immediately came out in support of the person Billie had angered and many others finally began posting their true opinion of the SRM group and its shameful behavior. Here is a sampling of those remarks:
If you want to be a leader, you have to lead from the front and set the example. Not sure what "leader" belittles others, but I have seen it uncountable times on this page. Unfortunately they will never achieve their goal (free Chester) through personal attacks that make them feel more powerful.
I came to the page not knowing what to believe about his innocence or guilt. The ridiculous conspiracy theories, withholding information from group members and attacks on the reputation of good people has made me stop posting on this page. I can now say, I think Chester is right where he needs to be. I am sorry to see that you and your family are now being attacked by Billie.
Completely saddened by all this. The Good The Bad The Ugly... (Names withheld), I am sorry you had to go thru this. This group needs to be removed so no one else can be hurt. As for the person who started this group it has NEVER been about Freeing Chester Weger, his Tea Party beliefs only. I truly believe that. Forgive them Father for they know not what they do. Bash me on this next remark if you will, but I even feel sorry for Chester thinking these people are fighting for him and they are NOT. Hope your day goes better then your night did, girls.. I'm outta here...
I haven't been here for awhile, due to being sick, BUT WHAT THE HELL is going on? SOOOOO much hate running in here, I thought this was for Chester, NOT for certain people to call out the ones that don't agree with them, or the ones they don't like! I think Chester has been lost in all this HATE amid you people!!!!!!
I truely wish this group and page get back to its original mission and see what can really be done to set this man free like what does the parole board really want to set him free,place to reside at,job lined up etc. etc. come on lets get back to basics people !!! all the name calling etc. and weird theroies ?? come on lets get real ok ! just saying
After she finally awakened from her drunken stupor, Billie was spotted this afternoon lurking on the SRM group's page, liking a few comments here and there, but she did not have the guts to post an apology, let alone say anything in her own defense. Sooner or later Billie will have to face the music, but as one person noted this afternoon in another Facebook group, "I bet someone wants to disappear today."
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
Simply shameful! Is there no one who can hold them accountable on the fundraising aspect? This is why I only donate to reputable charities like Oxfam.
Post a Comment