Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The die is cast


Food "die" as used by law enforcement officials to alter the Starved Rock murders crime scene, according to Chief Sleuthette Chatty CathyDin O'Barrell.

Q.: When is a bloodstain not a bloodstain? 
A.: When the Starved Rock Sleuthettes are on the case!

Fearless Leader: Always remember the "fireman's carry" from the so-called confession. Do you have any idea how much blood SHOULD be on his jacket, running down the back of his pants, and into his shoes? I will tell you exactly how much. ALL OF IT! Because by the time she was placed in the cave, there was no blood. Not even enough to leave a trail of blood up the incline at the front of the cave. But then they put up the "Magic Tent", in order to "look for clues", and when it comes down TA-DA, blood everywhere. Scroll down for that post. JTW

MarciaMarciaMarcia Peterbradyson: I like that TaDa...my question is after they put the tent up where did they get all that blood? Beat them some more? Seriously, because we are not lawyers and they know everything we know they are going to be prepared for all that is said. And, if I missed this, sorry, but where I Chester's wife Joann and the kids?

Chatty CathyDin O'Barrell: Good questions (MarciaMarciaMarcia). Was it real blood or food die? Maybe we'll never know? 
JTW

(Above italicized comments originally posted on Facebook Nov. 5, 2013)

No comments: